Thursday, February 19, 2009

Brody James

At our last ultrasound, we found out that our little miracle is most likely a boy! They don't usually say anything until 18 weeks, but they gave us an early guess:) We have an ultrasound next Friday for a confirmation on that guess. Cody is extremely excited to be having a baby boy, and immediately named him, Brody James Brown. He likes that he came up with the name, "Brody," and that it rhymes with his own name. "James" is a family name: Cody's grandpa's name, my cousin's name, and my great-grandfather's name. We are both ecstatic to have a little boy, and my mom calls him, her "Little Piece of Heaven."

Just last week I started to have feelings of little bubbles, so his kicks are getting stronger. But, the most exciting part is that we can feel exactly where he falls asleep every night. He pushes his body up against my belly, either on the right side or beneath my belly button. Even, Cody can feel him and he's getting better. Sometimes Cody will poke at Brody a little bit and I'll feel him moving and then he'll pick a new spot and curl up to get cozy there:) I can feel him moving around whenever I'm singing to him or Cody is talking to him or reading books to Brody! He's too adorable for words!

No comments:

Post a Comment